Monday, July 30, 2012

Episode #6 - Un-Cancelled

INT.Bill's Room - Day


We see Bill sitting in his room. He's writing in a journal.

V.O: I cancelled this show of mine, I didn't think that writing this would matter now that my beloved Lourdes is gone, but I have un-cancelled it in the hopes that this will mark as sort of a viewpoint on my life. Also since the paranormal exists as evident of Smiles, I think there must be a way to get her back from the dead. Even as a zombie Lourdes would be the most beautiful woman in the world. I've missed her so much during these past couple of months.

Smiles
Hey Bill, wanna hear a joke?

Bill
Sure

Smiles
What is mouldy, disgusting & stinky at the same time?

Bill
I don't know.

Smiles
Lourdes's corpse.

V.O: Smiles has been a "big" help in getting over her death and deal with my grief. I most of the time want to punch him, but that's impossible. He has a way of dodging punches and kicks alike. Perhaps he's just trying to cheer me up, I'm gonna go on a limb here that he has at least semi-good intentions for me. Even though he says that he's completely neutral in all of this. 


A man enters Bill's room. Both Bill & Smiles look around as the assailant came from the windows. The man was dressed in a Slenderman-like business suit & wearing a derby hat. He approached from the shadow to reveal that he was human or at least humanoid. 

Man
Hello...Bill!



No comments:

Post a Comment