Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Episode #4 - Grape

INT.High School Library - Day

We see Bill & Smiles walk in the library.


V.O: It's a good thing Smiles is invisible to others. Otherwise things would've turned ugly.

Bill hides behind a counter and gazes at Lourdes, who's in the middle of detention.


Smiles
She's a pretty little thing, isn't she?

Smiles chuckles.

Bill
That she is

Smiles
What is a pretty thing like her doing in a library?

Bill
I sent her to detention. I got the principal of this place under control.

Smiles
Seems like you have the whole stalking thing down. 
Why do you need my help?

Bill
I'm not a stalker, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Smiles
Sure you are.
(pause)
So what's the plan?

Bill
Talking to her. Building up a relationship and such.

Smiles
You know I'm not much of a love kind of guy. 
Stalking & Rape are more my expertise.

Bill
Smiles!
There will be no rape, capish?
(raises his voice)

Lourdes looks up from the book that she was reading confused. She looks around, but then goes back to her book. Bill hides.

Bill
That was close. 
Bill & Smiles leave the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment