Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Episode #3 - The Book

INT.High School Library - Day

We see Bill go to the counter at the librarian.

Bill
Is that book I ordered in?

Librarian
One moment...

The librarian started to check some things in her computer. After a while the librarian goes trough a pile of books & picks out the one Bill had ordered. She handed him the book afterwards.

Librarian
Here you go.
V.O: Finally, the book that I've been longing for. My plan is coming together.

EXT./INT. Abandoned Warehouse - Day

We see Bill go into an abandoned warehouse with the book in his hands. He proceeds to read from the book in a chant and raise his arms in front of a circle of placed candles that were already on the scene.
Bill
I need thy help.
The Help of you,
the angel of hopeless romance.
Show thyself.
The floor in the circle starts to glow & a tall figure appears out of it, a man. The man is rather tall & has an unusual face. His mouth was wider than his face & he has bushy hair.

Man
You called?

V.O: I couldn't believe it. It actually worked. Sure I was positive, but like anyone else would I had my doubts.

Bill
What's your name?

Man
I think it's best if I keep that to myself.
However, you can call me Smiles if you want to.

Smiles
So, why do you require me?

Bill
Eh...

Smiles
It's a girl...isn't it?

Bill
Yeah. How...?

Smiles
It's always a girl.

Smiles grins, which appears to be terrifying due to his mouth stretching even further beyond his face.

Bill
Alright

Bill nods & stretches out his arm as if that was the only thing Smiles needs to understand that he desperately needs his help.

Smiles
Straight to the point, huh?
I like that.
Smiles shakes Bill's hand in agreement.

V.O: This meant the beginning of a partnership. Just as I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment