Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Episode #5 - Grief

INT.Bill's Room - Evening

We see Bill in his room writing something on his computer. Behind him is Smiles, his faithful companion.


Smiles
What are you writing?

Bill
A love letter to Lourdes.

Smiles
*chuckles*

Bill
What?

Smiles
Won't that be a bit useless. Now that she's dead?

Bill
(stands up in disbelief)
WHAT?!

Smiles
Ah, right forgot to tell you that. The Master killed Lourdes this morning.
Sorry about that, but hey there are a lot of stalkable fish in the see.

Bill drops from his chair onto the floor, tears run from his eyes like waterwork onto the floor, soon creating a small puddel. He screams outright.

Bill
THAT BASTARD!

Smiles
Calm down Bill. I can get you another girl, I know quite a few.

Bill
I don't want another girl, I want LOURDES.
Ho-How could he just kill her? Why?

Smiles
Well, I was there so I could describe it in detail if you'd like *chuckles*

Bill
You were there?
Bill runs towards Smiles & begins hitting him repeatedly in desperation.

Bill
How could you have not done anything?

Smiles
I don't really like getting involved in the game. 
It tends to get messy when I do, 
besides I am more one to just sit back and watch.

Bill looks around the room, goes towards the window in his room. 

Bill
FUCK YOU MASTER!!!!! 
(scream)
(cry)

V.O: I knew right then what I had to do. It was simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment