Monday, July 2, 2012

Episode #2 - Lourdes's Cupcake

INT. High School - Day

We see Bill from before sneaking around. He is near the therapists office, where he listens to Lourdes's conversations, who is sitting with her therapist Wendy.


V.O: I actually bribed Cuteowski to send her to therapy with some incriminating photos I had of him. Photos I found in his office, stupid move on his part.

Lourdes
I've told you about a hundred times, 
I'm not mentally unstable.

Wendy
I think that you are in denial about that.
Mentally unstable people deny it for a life time.

V.O: Me & Cuteowski worked on this together. We found Wendy in a back alley, she's actually a hooker that dropped out of medical school.

Later...

Bill then goes to the lunch room. He sees Lourdes on a table enjoying her meal. He sneaks up on her, so that she doesn't see him. Lourdes turns around for a bit and isn't paying attention for a while. In that time Bill steals he cupcake and leaves.

Lourdes
HEY! Where's my cupcake (in the distance from Bill)

Bill sniffs the cupcake a bit before eating it in the bathroom.

V.O: I usually controlled my urges better, but seeing that cupcake sitting there all innocent made me want to have it. It's Lourdes's cupcake. It filled me with glee to know that something she touched was in my stomach.

Bill then leaves the men's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment