Monday, July 2, 2012

Episode #1 - Pilot

INT.School - Day

We see a teenager around 17(me) walk down the school hallway. He walks until he stops in front of a girl he seems to like, because he blushes. The girl is a girl around 17-18 whose wearing long rainbow socks, a black frolicsome miniskirt & a black top with a skull on it.  


V.O: I had always wanted to be with Lourdes, but I had never the courage to ask her out or even be near her. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen, but I couldn't face her for I was busy crafting my magnum opus screenplays out of my daily live.

The teenager(in this script named Bill in order to protect the innocent) walks to the library.
He walks the aisles in search of a book.


V.O: I went to the library in order to find a certain book, a book that would maybe help me beat two birds with one stone. A book that would not only make my screenplays more interesting, but would also help me get closer with Lourdes.

We see Bill skimming the aisles, finding nothing. He goes to the librarian in order to ask for the book. He seems nervous.


Bill
Excuse me? Do you have "The Art of Summoning Magic trough the Ages"

He whispered it, as if he didn't like anyone else to hear.

V.O: I knew they had the book. I had seen it before with my own eyes. The book is very important to my master plan. I already managed to make Principal Cuteowski send Lourdes to therapy which would serve as a nice distraction for her while I cook up my scheme.

Librarian
Sorry, we don't have that, but for 50$ we could perhaps order it for you.

Bill smiles and nods. The librarian types the order into her computer. Bill gives her some cash that he takes out of his left back pocket.

Librarian
It will be here in a few weeks.

Bill nods & walks out of the library. On his way out he smiles.

Bill
(whispersTerrific

No comments:

Post a Comment